HR / Accounts Manager
AAMS are a local based mechanical Company seeking the services of a full time HR / Accounts Manager with the ability to multi-task at the highest level.
The roles of HR and Accounts Managers are a combined role joining the current team of 40+ staff.
The role of HR encompasses the coordination and the implementation of people-related services, including payroll, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the management team; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
The Accounts Management role supervises and manages Account staff and transactions completing reconciliations and reporting on a weekly basis in conjunction with the CFO.
Essential Skills Required:
* Strong computer skills and technology understanding
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi task with high attention to detail
* Well organised with resilient time management skills
* 3-4 years relevant experience in a similar position is desired
* Self starter with ability to work within a team and as an individual.
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.